Consider Our Fab Smile Veneers

Tired of hiding your teeth? Consider smile veneers Permanent Veneers which you would need to see your dentist about, are used to improve your smile or rather your teeth appearance. They are thin porcelain made coloured shells that are fixed at the front surface of...

Removable Veneers FAQs

Fab Smile Veneers present some answers to frequently asked questions we are often asked about our removable veneers. Read on to find out more about our products. Can I Eat and Drink while Wearing Removable Veneers? You can eat and drink normally while wearing veneers...

Caring For Your Natural Looking Veneers

Are you interested in veneers, or you have them already but wondering how to care for them? Well, your concern is understandable, bearing you want to keep your smile bright and feel confident. What are veneers? Elite Veneers: What You Need to Know Elite Veneers are...

Are Teeth Veneers For You?

Flashing Those Pearly Whites Communication We’ve all heard the common axiom that body language is 80% of communication while the spoken language makes up only the remaining 20%. If you are worried about the appearance of your teeth, snap on veneers may be worth some...

Experiencing Snap On Veneers

Thanks to snap on veneers it is now entirely possible to have a great smile without the hefty price tag or painful dentistry work. Get Your Snap On Smile! A snap on smile can help you cover up a multitude of sins when it comes to your own teeth and give you the...

FabSmileVeneers.co.uk is a trading name of OralTec Ltd registered in England, company number 11313164. Registered office address:

32-36 Chorley New Road, Bolton, BL1 4AP. VAT registration number GB299559619. ©2018