1. We take great care in the manufacture of our products and we aim to supply them in a good quality-checked condition. We sincerely hope that you have no cause for complaint about the goods we supply or about any aspect of our service. It is however worth bearing in mind that clip-on veneers are custom made and it is inherent in the product that there may be fitting issues that need to be resolved – when we send out the veneers to a customer they should always have had a good fit to the model of your teeth that we created as part of our manufacturing process, however the fit of the product in the customer’s actual mouth cannot be determined until the customer tries out the finished product in his or her mouth. The presence of a fitting issues does not imply there is a manufacturing fault, there is sometimes a process of trial and error / adjustment involved in getting a good fit. Another common cause of fitting issues is slight divergence between the mould and the customer’s actual teeth. We will however always seek to resolve fitting issues if they should arise and in some cases we will need to request a new impression (mould) from the customer.
2. If you do have any cause for complaint or you feel there is some defect in the product, we would like the opportunity to put the problem right for you.
3. Where appropriate we will always try to resolve any problem or concern informally.
4. Our aim is to deal with any complaint politely, quickly and fairly.
5. If you have any problem or cause for complaint which you feel has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you can make a formal complaint to us under this Complaints Policy.
6. Please submit your complaint in writing and please clearly mark your communication ‘Complaint’.
7. Please send your Complaint either by post addressed to ‘The Complaints Manager, OralTec Ltd, 85 Hamilton Street, Atherton, M46 0TG’ or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (if sending your complaint by email please include the word ‘Complaint’ in the subject heading).
8. Please include in your written complaint, your full name and address, any relevant order number and please provide full details of your complaint including where relevant photographs or video if these might help illustrate your complaint.
9. We will acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days after the date receiving it.
10. We will investigate your complaint within 14 days after the date of receiving it and we will normally provide our Response within 21 days of its receipt ( or within 21 days of our receiving such further information as we may reasonably request to enable us to properly consider your complaint).
11. If you are not happy with our Response you may within 30 days of receiving our Response request in writing that we Review and reconsider our Response; if making such a request please mark your letter or email ‘Request for Review of Complaint Response’ and please state why you disagree with our Response. We will then normally give our Final Response within 14 days of receiving your request for Review.
12. We do not currently subscribe to any Alternative consumer mediation or arbitration scheme.
13. In addition to being able to submit your complaint directly to us, if you prefer, you may be able to submit your complaint using the European Union’s ‘On-Line Dispute Resolution Platform’. The website address for the platform is http://ec.europa.eu/odr. Under this new scheme, if both parties agree to it, an independent mediator will try to resolve the complaint by mediation, usually within a 90-day timescale. However, at this stage, we have not given any commitment to using the ODR Platform. Customer’s should note that as we understand it, due to Brexit, the EU On-Line Dispute Resolution Platform will cease to be accessible to traders and consumers based in the UK from 31/12/2020. As such it could be impossible to continue with unfinished complaints still on the platform on 31/12/2020.
OralTec.ComplaintsPolcyApr2018.v999. Updated 2020.
FabSmileVeneers.co.uk is a trading name of OralTec Ltd, registered in England & Wales, company number 11313164 Registered office address 32-36 Chorley New Rd., Bolton Bll 4A. ©2018